Protection of Personal Data
Protection of Personal Data
WALL STREET ENGLISH LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA TEXT
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data (‘Law’) No. 6698 was adopted on March 24, 2016 and was published on April 7, 2016. However, according to Article 32 of the law enforcement, Articles 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 of this law has become effective as of October 07, 2016. Law has been adopted in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life and to regulate the procedures and principles to which the real and legal persons who provess the personal data are bound and to abide by. For this reason, we pay maximum attention to the security of the personal data of our student and student candidates as Wall Street English. In this context, we would like to inform you about the Law No. 6698 on the protecton of personal data, which is designed to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to protect personal data.
Personal Data Collection
Your personal data may be collected in written, verbal or electronic media through any channels, including, but not limited to, our company, branches, our website, call center, social media pages, partner or supplier companies.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Our company may process your personal data as described in Law No. 6698 with the persons, institutions and organizations authorized by our laws, who are permitted to process the information within the scope of Consumer Law and who fulfill the obligations arising from the legislation to which our company is subject, in order to provide better service to you.
Our company agrees, declares and undertakes that it shall not use personal data, as part of Personal Data Protection Law no 6698, which our Company got to know during contract negotiations and after the signing of the same, rather than for purposes related to providing services subjected to Foreign Language Service Agreement and shall exercise due diligence and take necessary measures to process them in accordance with the law and to ensure their security.
The parties shall notify the other party as soon as possible if the personal data shared by them is acquired by others through illegal methods.
As a data supervisor, on behalf of Wall Street English and on behalf of our company, any information (“personal data”) relating to the person you share or share with our company through our branches, call centers or our website and our social media pages or through any channels, including but not limited to, (“personal data”) can be obtained in whole or in part, recorded, stored, retained for the period required for the purpose of which they are processed or for the period stipulated in the relevant law, advertisements, marketing messages, sms, e-mail may be sent within the framework of the provisions of the law on the regulation on Electronic Commerce, Commercial Communication and commercial messages, in case of legal or actual requirements depending on the service, it may be shared with the public institutions and organizations in which our company Works or is legally obligated and/or with 3rd persons/legal entities, service providers and suppliers and our company and/or branches who are resident in Turkey or abroad, transferred abroad or processed in accordance with legal or service-related actual requirements, including blocking of use.
Student/student candidate will receive the necessary consents for sharing and processing personal data belonging to the persons working within the company, customer company partners and other persons related to the company, as well as 3rd parties, which are shared with Wall Street English under the service he/she receives. Wall Street English will not be held responsible for any failure to obtain this consent.
Explicit Consent For Personal Data
Users who have contacted us through our website or the approval of the Membership Agreement and the users of our website and / or other personal data grant clear consent to be received, processed personal/ or the private personal data and to be transferred to abroad/domestic within the limits of this information form and within the scope of the scope of legal regulations by “ticking” on the Approval Box Under The Personal Data Protection Law published in our web site.
Data Before the Publication of the Law
In accordance with the provisions of the law, ‘which is processed your personal data before the date of provisions of this act, within two years from the date of publication shall be made in accordance with the provisions of this law. On the other hand, the consent received in accordance with law before the publication date of the law is deemed to have been accepted in accordance with this law if there is no contrary declaration of will within one year.
Data Controller Informing
Data Controller : Bel Eğitim A.Ş.
Central Registration System No : 0162-0513-5040-0018
We, as Bel Eğitim A.Ş, will use and process your personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation as data controller pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
As per 11th Article of law no. 6698, by making application to our company/branch, you shall have right to;
1. Learn if any personal data have been processed,
2. If so, demand information regarding this matter,
3. Learn the purpose of processing of personal data and if they are used relevantly,
4. Know about third parties, both in country and abroad, to whom personal data are transferred,
5. Request revision of personal data in case they are processed wrongly or deficiently,
6. Claim to delete or dissolve peronal data pursuant to conditions stipulated in the 7th article of the law,
7. Request for notification of transactions carried out in accordance with 5th and 6th articles above to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
8. Object any result that is against the person on condition that processed data are exclusively analysed by automatic systems,
9. And you shall have right to compensate for damages in case personal data are damaged due to unlawful processing of them.
Pursuant to explanations made above;
As per 1st clause of 13th article of KVK Law, you may convey your demand regarding using your above-stated rights in both written or other ways determined by Committee of Protection of Personal Data. As Committee of Protection of Personal Data has not determined a method yet, you need to convey your application to Our company in written form as per KVK Law. In this context, channels and methods are provided below for you to convey your application in written form as per 11th article of KVK Law.
You may send your demand involving your explanations regarding your rights you would like to use stated in the 11th article of KVK Law by filling up communication form on wse.com.tr and hand in a signed copy of the form to Büyükdere Cad. Hür Han No:15/a 34381 Şişli, İstanbul along with the documents determining your identification or through notary public or other methods stated in KVK Law or transmit the relevant form to firstname.lastname@example.org as secure e-signed.
We are using Cookie for you to make use of our web site in the most efficient way and to develop your user experience. If you dont want to use Cookie, you may delete or block them on your browser’s settings. However we would like to remind you that deleting or blocking them will affect your use of our web site. As long as you do not change your Cookie settings on your web browser we assume that you accepted using Cookie on this web site.
COOKIES USED IN OUR WEB SITE
What is Cookie and Why It is Used?
Cookies are small text files stored in your device or network server through browsers by web pages you visit.
Main purposes of using Cookies in our Web Site are as follows:
– To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the web site,
– To improve the web site, offer new features through web site and customize such features as per your preferences;
– To ensure legal and commercial security of you, the web site and our company.
Types of Cookie Used In Our Web Site
|(Session Cookies)||Session Cookies are temporary ones which are used during visitor’s visit to Web Page and deleted after the browser is closed.
Primary aim of such Cookies is to ensure Web Site work properly during your visit.
For instance; online forms are ensured to be filled which are consisted of more than one page.
|(Persistent Cookies)||Persistent Cookies are type of Cookies used to increase functionality of Web Site and to provide faster and better service.
Such Cookies are used to remember your preferences and stored in your device thanks to browsers.
Some types of persistent cookies may be used for offering private recommandations for you considering matters such as your intended use of Web Site.
Thanks to Persistent Cookies, in case you visit our Web Site on the same device again, it is controlled if there is a Cookie created by our Web Page and if so, it is understood that you have visited the page before therefore a better service is provided to you.
|(Technical Cookies)||Technical Cookies ensure that website is operational and detect nonoperating pages and fields of website.|
|(Authentication Cookies)||In case visitors access the website by using their passwords, such Cookies will detect in each page that visitors are website users and prevent them to re-enter their passwords on each page.|
|(Flash Cookies)||They are cookies used for activating videos or voice contents in a website.|
|(Customization Cookies)||Cookies that apply the same preferences of the users when they visit different pages of websites. For instance, applying of same language preference.|
|(Analytical Cookies)||It generates analytical results such as number of visitors, determination of visited pages, visiting hours, webpage scrolling patterns.|
How do we use third party cookies?
In order to offer you the services they provide, we are working together with some third party suppliers handling cookies settings for you when you visit WSE webpage. For further detail on how to stop receiving such cookies, refer to relevant sections below.
You may receive cookies from third party websites or their domains when you visit WSE website. We are working in order to detect such cookies before they are in effect and ensure you a chance to accept or reject them. You may find detailed information regarding such cookies in the website of relevant third party.
Can Data Owners Block Using of Cookies?
You may customize your preferences regarding Cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
• All personal information and contents, such as name and surname of participant and their parents that will be collected in verbal, written or digital environment during the work performed by WSE, shall be classified as Confidential Information (briefly Information).
• All the information obligatory for participants to participate in the course shall be provided from the participants and only to be used for training and marketing activities of WSE.
• Information are protected through high security and privacy standards and all necessary security measures are taken in order to prevent unauthorized access to user profiles.
• Information such as name and surname taken by the application are taken by WSE itself and shall not be disclosed to third parties except the conditions below;
1. Complying with obligations arouse by legal rules in effect such as Laws, Delegated Legislation, Regulation issued by authorized law authority,
2. Demanding of information regarding the users for the purpose of an investigation or survey conducted by authorized administrative authority and legal authority,
3. In case demanded by institutions and organizations authorized by the laws, such information shall be given to officials.